Workplace Health & Safety Investigators, Consultants & Trainers
He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tangata he tangata he tangata
What is the most important thing in the world?
It is people, it is people, it is people. (Maori proverb)
Work Safety Investigations (WorkSI) can help you look after your people.
"Let us help you, to save a life at work"
We have a wealth of knowledge in emergency response, management & incident investigation.
Our team includes close to a century worth of combined Policing experience.
Some of our areas of expertise:
Investigations: Notifiable Event, Duty holder review, near miss or any incident or accident.
Training: A variety of Workplace training on-site or class-room based.
Construction: Audits; Contractor pre-qual; On-site Hazard Boards; On-site Q7 safety packs;
All industry: Health & Safety management template system; On-line systems; Compliance & monitoring; Review of systems; Meetings & Tool-box talks; Inductions; Hazard boards; Mobile packs; Tool Box Talk pads; Emergency signs;
Evacuation & fire warden boards; Safety signs & boxes.
We also do Electrical Safety Test & Tag:
To make an appointment on-site: (We can come to you)
Email Barry on: email@example.com or
Phone: 0800 2tagme
0800 2 824 63
$10 an item every 10th free.
*Note mileage may apply. Call out fee may be charged if under 10 items.
Click Orders for more info on our services & products.
No annual fees.
Karen Turner GradNZISM DipOSH DipPolicing
Kiaora, thanks for visiting the WorkSI website. Our awesome team are based in the Bay of Plenty, but we have clients all over New Zealand. Check out The Team to meet the WorkSI crew and see our Qualifications.
"We will help you to save a life at work!"
Phone: 0800 PCBU HELP
0800 7228 43
Have you had a near miss, incident or accident?
Our ex Police investigators can assist in incident investigation or duty holder review
Do you have an emergency plan? Do you practice drills?
What is a Notifiable Event?
If you have a Notifiable Event you must notify WorkSafe NZ. (The Government Department who enforce Health & Safety legislation in New Zealand), as soon as possible, in the fastest means available. Phone: 0800 030 040 (24-hour free calling number).
A Notifiable Event includes: (Click the words below to see the definition beneath it).
Phone us on:
0800 PCBU HELP
0800 7228 43
if you are unsure if WorkSafe NZ needs to be contacted.
We are passionate about Health & Safety & ready to help you!
What else do WorkSI do:
- Investigations for: Notifiable Events (Fatality, Notifiable illness or injury or a Notifiable incident)
- Investigations for: Near miss, injury & non-injury incidents or accidents.
- Duty holder review (If WorkSafe have been notified & you agree to this process)
- Short term or long term consultant work. Save paying for a full-time employee. We are flexible in hours and can assist when you're busy
- We can review your current systems or processes
- Complete on-site compliance checks & monitoring
- Regular or one-off audits
- Contractor pre-qual applications & compliance
- Board reports
- Assist with monthly Health & Safety meetings
- Certificate of approval (COA) work, including document service & private investigations